Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Channahon Office
Your first visit to Paula S. Fillak, DMD, Ltd. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to treat every patient as if they were members of our own families. We achieve this by:
- Providing a relaxed, friendly and comfortable atmosphere and treating everyone in a caring, patient and gentle manner.
- Listening carefully to all patient concerns and then after performing a meticulous evaluation, providing a variety of treatment options.
- Helping patients become active participants in their dental health through education.
- Delivering the highest level of dental care, using the most up to date equipment, materials, and technology and always staying abreast of the newest advances in dentistry through continuing education.
- Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and infection control.
We pride ourselves in our honesty, integrity, professionalism and commitment to excellence.
Please take advantage of printing and filling out these forms at your convenience and bring them with you for your first appointment. This will allow for you to take your time to thouroughly and accurately complete each form and will help us to expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.